Designed for high output sleeper laying
Up to eight adjacent sleepers can be laid simultaneously from an accompanying supply. Lifted into position, their correct placement is ensured by a precision gauging system that spreads the sleepers to the desired distance.
- The telescopic frame structure makes it small and safe to operate
- No risk of pointing out on the adjacent track when grabbing sleepers from a rail car.
- As an option, the unit can be equipped with a safety lifting device
- To prevent the operator from dropping sleepers.
- Easy adjustable, fit most type of sleepers.
- The Sleeper Layer SL800 can be delivered with or without tilt