- Weight (excl. rotator/rototilt): 804kg
- Length: 1000mm-2500mm
- Width: 2578mm
- Height (excl. rotator/rototilt): 655mm
- Grapple arms, std: 4 sleepers
- Grapple arms, option: 5 sleepers
- Distance between sleepers: 750mm max
- Network Rail product acceptance no: pa05/03134
Achieve fast and accurate sleeper spacing with the Sleeper Layer SL400 from Rosenqvist
The Sleeper Layer SL400 boasts a precision gauging hydraulic system that ensures sleepers are placed correctly, at desired intervals, each and every time.
Its telescopic frame makes the Sleeper Layer compact and safe to operate and thanks to a unique linkage system, the centre of gravity will not change during spreading.
This easily adjustable tool fits most kinds of sleepers and is prepared for rotator and rototilt.
It will eliminate any risk of pointing out on the adjacent track when sleepers are being moved from a railcar and can prevent the user dropping them if supplied with an optional safety lifting device.