- Weight : 5000kg
- Length min/max: 3870mm /4930mm
- Width min/max: 2180 mm/2380 mm
- Speed on track: max 20km/h
- Rail wheels, std: 350mm in diameter. UIC
- Brakes, transport: Hydraulic brakes/4 wheels
- Brakes, parking: Mechanical activated/2 wheels
- Network Rail product acceptance no: pa05/03156
- SNCF product acceptance no: 08014
Make rail fastening quicker and easier than ever before with the self propelled High Output Clipper CD500
Designed to work with the Pandrol Fastclips, this efficient clipping/declipping machine is also compatible with SHC clips.
The clipper boasts a computer controlled system (PLC), capacity to lift the rail during de-stressing and the ability to ‘walk’ on or off the track on fast moving hydraulic legs.
Add a sleeper lift to your CD500 to raise low sleepers and make sideways adjustments of 35mm in either direction. Strike the rail with our hammer attachment to free it, elongate it and eliminate stress during operations, or fit safety guards to protect operatives from adjacent tracks when they are positioning rollers for de-stressing work (this is an SNCF requirement).