- Weight Approx. 2890kg (6371lb). Total weight with tools for clipping and declipping PANDROL FASTCLIP, sleeper lift and guiding rollers.
- Power Pack: Approx. 830kg (1830lb)
- Length: 3150mm
- Width: 2100mm
- Track gauge: 1600mm / 1435mm / 1000mm
- Rail wheels: Std UIC-profile Ø 250mm
- Clipping: 4 clips per cycle
- Declipping: 4 clips per cycle
- Sleeper lift: Lifting height 350mm, grip force, sleeper 1,200 – 12,000K, lifting force 350 – 3,500Kp
- Electrical system: 24V
- Hydraulic system: Power Pack oil pressure: 200 bar, Clip Driver: See CD400 manual
- Engine: Hatz Diesel Type 3L41C
- Diesel tank: 70 liters
- Hydraulic tank: 70 liters
- Braking distance: Mode normal – stop 300mm, Mode high speed – stop 1900mm
- Noise at 2 meter: Full throttle on drive side 83dB (A), Full throttle on brake side 80dB (A), Idling on drive side 75dB (A), Idling on brake side 73dB (A)
- Item number 5003500
A walk-behind machine for clipping and declipping railway clips
The Clip Driver CD400SP is a walk-behind machine when clipping and declipping clips of the following types: PANDROL FASTCLIP, PANDROL e-CLIPs, PANDROL PR-clips (PR400 series) and Heyback (clipping), depending on the choice of tool. The power pack can be removed when the CD400 is to be used as a conventional machine with a carrier.
CD400SP is self-propelled with a high-performance Diesel engine, and easy for a single operator to operate via a control panel. From the handheld control panel the operator controls the functions of the Clip Driver CD400 Power Pack e.g. speed, clipping and declipping. The clipping capacity is approximately 25 sleepers per minute.
The machine is CE marked on delivery. From here on the Clip Driver CD400 Power Pack is named only CD400PP.
- Guiding rollers to centre the machine in work mode for optimum precision
- Hatz diesel engine with outstanding reliability
- 30 sleepers/min (based on fully trained and skilled operator working under certain conditions)
- Can be equipped with a sleeper lift
- Proximity sensors for automatic clipping of PANDROL FASTCLIP – controlled via the control panel