- Weight:15kg, 18kg, 23kg
- Length: 580mm
- Width: 270mm
- Height: 1000mm
- Engine max effect: 1.0 kW
- Working force clipping tool: 32.0kN
- Working force declipping tool: 23kN
- Capacity: Approx 10 Sleepers/min
- Network rail product number: PA05/03211
- SNCF product number: 06044
This versatile small clipping tool is perfect for clipping and declipping Pandrol Fastclips.
The ergonomically designed CD100 is ideal for smaller clipping and declipping applications.
It has its own power supply and a weight bearing wheel that runs along the rail to prevent back injuries among operatives.
Designed with a quick connect interface, the patented CD100 comes in Three modules: Power pack, clipping tool and declipping tool. It can be coupled quickly and easily to other tools and thanks to its geometry, the innovative product lifts sleepers up to 10mm if required.
The modules are stored in 3 wooden boxes, which can easily be put in a van for transport to the next job site.