- Weight: 1309kg (2885Ib), weight excl. tilt rotator 210 kg
- Length: 2000mm-4475mm (78.7 in-176.2 in)
- Standard height: 1333mm (52.5 in)
- Height with bracket: 1660mm (65.4 in)
- Max distance between sleepers: 762mm (30 in)
- Max load: 1900kg (4188lb)
- Item number: 5000-641
Designed for high output sleeper laying.
Up to six adjacent sleepers can be laid simultaneously from an accompanying supply. Lifted into position, their correct placement is ensured by a precision gauging system that spreads the sleepers to the desired distance.
- The telescopic frame structure make it small and safe to operate.
- No risk of pointing out on the adjacent track when grabbing sleepers from a rail car.
- As an option the unit can be equipped with a safety lifting function to prevent the operator from dropping sleepers.
- Easy adjustable, fit most type of sleepers.
- The Sleeper Layer SL600 can be delivered with our without tilt rotating function.