The most productive and safest roller system in the world, the VSR reduces possession times significantly. The VSR integrates the rail jack, under roller and side roller functions into a single unit. This ground-breaking innovation has had a phenomenal impact in lowering possession times and other costs, and increasing efficiency and safety.
- Reduces installation and removal time by 44%
- Simplifies the process by replacing 3 pieces of equipment with a single device
- Reduces manpower requirement by approximately 50%
- Increases passenger safety through more even stress distribution
- Eliminates the danger of trapped fingers for rail workers
- A product that lasts at least 10 times longer than conventional under rollers
- Supplied in stackable lightweight crates making handling faster and safer and lowering equipment losses
- In 2010 VSRs won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the innovation category
- VSRs are used all over the world, including USA, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Scandinavia, Saudi Arabia and most European countries
Which type of VSR do I need?
Select stressing rollers according to rail fastening type.
For all Stressing Roller spare parts enquiries, please contact Specialised Tools and Equipment Ltd (STEL).