The range will include:
- Wheel flat detection
- Bogie hunting
- Stress free temperature / neutral temperature monitoring
- Core rail temperature
- Strain monitoring of rail, bridges etc.
- Ground disturbance
Vortok is developing systems both in house and with partners. Please contact us to request regular updates on the development of this new technology.
- Quick installation
- Extremely cost effective
- Data transmitted continuously through a range of delivery methods including wireless transmissions with GPS location details
- Allows a network to predict maintenance schedules
- Sensors can interface with existing systems
- The same sensor technology is used throughout the Measure and Detect range for axle counting, train weighing, wheel damage, bogie hunting, strain monitoring of rail, bridges etc, ground disturbance and continuous measurement of stress free temperature etc.