- Weight: 2500 kg (5500 lb) inkl tilt rotator and machine bracket
- Width: 2710mm (106 in)
- Length: 2000-4475mm (79–176in)
- Height: standard 825mm (32in), with tilt rotator 1375mm (54in), 1525mm (60in) with tilt rotator and bracket
- Lifting capacity: Max 2700 kg (7055 lb)
- Number of sleepers: Max 6 pcs
- Electric system: negative ground 24V DC
- Hydraulics: Connect to carrier, two-way function, 2 hoses. Drain line to tank, 1 hose.
- Recommended oil flow: 100 L/min (26.4 gal/min), min 50 L/min (13.2 gal/min), max 150L/min (39.6 gal/min)
- Recommended hydraulic pressure: 200 bar (2900 psi), min 150 bar (2175 psi), max 250 bar (3625 psi)
- Standard pressure: swingmotor 120 bar (1740 psi)
- Main pressure: 190 bar (2755 psi)
- Pressure spreading: 20 bar (290 psi)
- Part No.: 5008200S
Designed and manufactured for efficient positioning of up to 6 concrete sleepers. It utilises standard couplings on heavy excavators and loaders.
Up to six adjacent sleepers can be laid simultaneously from an accompanying supply. Lifted into position, their correct placement are ensured by a precision gauging hydraulic system that spreads the sleepers to the desired distance up to maximum 765 mm (30in). (With fewer sleepers the distance can be extended further).
The Sleeper Layer SL650 can also be used to gather sleepers for storage in case they do not lie close to each other. Meticulously developed, extensively tested and utilised with high productivity and excellent results in alignment, spacing, and positioning. The Sleeper Layer SL650 is CE-certified.
- Can be delivered with or without tilt rotating function
- Can be fitted with a sleeper gathering device to facilitate sleeper grab